We are excited to offer a web-based High School Group for Girls that are In Bloom (ages 14-18). The group will be facilitated Carina Massa, PsyD and hosted on a HIPAA-compliant software for 8 group sessions.
The group’s purpose is to provide a structured, supportive, and safe environment where adolescent girls can discuss relevant topics and develop crucial life skills such as:
- Fostering Self-Compassion & Resilience
- Developing a Healthy Body Image
- Navigating Social Media
- Managing Relationships & Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Developing Assertive Communication
- Dealing with Stressors & Pressures, and
- Developing Effective Coping/Stress Management Skills
Among other topics as suggested by group members.
Space is limited to 7 girls per group. Contact our office to begin the registration process if your adolescent daughter could benefit from developing in these areas.